- organic lemons. You'll need about 5 or 6 for each day's mix. It's ok to buy enough fro a few days but don't get all 10days worth cuz lemons will rot.
- organic maple syrup - grade B. Not the regular kind you usually get to put on pancakes. Get a bigger jug if they have it, you'll use a lot.
- cayenne pepper
- fresh spring/distilled water. I just bought a Brita and kept refilling it, rather than buying a fresh jug each day.
- herbal laxative tea. This is not part of the actual mixture but will be part of your nightly intake. I got Smooth Move by Traditional Medicinals. It's also OK to get a 2nd regular mint tea, any basic brand is fine.
- sea salt. Also not part of the mixture but you'll use this on occassion like the tea.
- lastly, get the book The Master Cleanser by Stanley Burroughs, it gives lots of info about the cleanse history and walks you through important post-cleanse process.
You'll be drinking roughly 60 oz of the lemonade per day, rather than mixing the formula per glass, I just do enough for the whole day. Making the lemonade is easy:
12 tblspns of lemon juice (6 squeezed lemons)
12 tblspns of maple syrup (grade B)
1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
Dump into a 64 oz jug and fill the rest up with distilled spring water. Shake it all up and chug chug chug!